Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Beginning of a New Era

I with much trepidation I am starting a blog. I am leaving on Oct. 24 to adopt my 3rd daughter from China, Caisy. Many people have asked if I was going to have a blog or website to journal my travel so with much uneasiness I am making my first attempt. My friends who have blogs I follow all seem to write such profound posts. I on the other hand am not so thought provoking. So, as life is taking on new changes as a soon-to-be mother of three, I am also trying to enter into a new phase of cyberspace.

7 comments:

Linda said...

WOW! Dana, I am so excited that you have started a blog! It will be the perfect place for you to load your pictures and share your thoughts with the family. Don't worry about what to say, it will come easy expecially when you have a picture to share. We love you! Linda

Donella said...

From Cecilia:
I hope you have a safe trip to China adopting Baby Caisy. We love you soooo much! I can't wait to meet her!

From Donella:
We've got your trip on our calendar. We're so excited for you. We are right here, so let us know if we can be of any help as you adjust to a new baby in the house. You are so brave and such an example to me!
Love ya!

catsage_2000 said...

Dana,
Congratulations on baby #3. I know your girls must be excited.
I'll be following your journey to Caisy. Good luck and safe travels.

Cathy S. Dillon Mom to 2 from China

Anonymous said...

Dana! this is great! I was so hoping you would do this. Love to all from Donna, Grace and Jordan. Cant wait to meet the newest addition!

Jill and Rick said...

Dana, thank you for sharing your blog address with the Dillon families! I so look forward to following along with your journey to Caisy.

Jill G

Unknown said...

Hey Dana,
Just wanted to let you know we had a GREAT time saturday. Rocky and I had an awesome time practicing our grandparenting skills. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Lisa

Jeanne said...

Dana,
If I have it figured right, you should already have little Caisy. Can't wait to meet her and give her a big hug. Hope all is well. Tell Sue we said HI

Jeanne